Admission Applications for the Summer School 2019/2020 Academic Session as well as those for the Regular Programme First Semester 2020/2021 Academic Session are now open and on-going on ECWA Theological Seminary Igbaja website and portal.
Mode of Application
The mode of application for the Summer School and Regular Programme is completely online at the ECWA Theological Seminary Igbaja official website at https://www.etsigbaja.edu.ng
The procedure for application is as follows:
- Click the button labelled Apply for Admission Now below on this page to be taken to the Admission Application section of the ECWA Theological Seminary Igbaja Portal on https://portal.etsigbaja.edu.ng/admissions
- On the Admission Application section of the Portal, you will be presented with the options of Regular Programme and Summer School admission application.
- Select you desired application category by clicking the Regular Programme Admission Applications or Summer School Admission Applications link or hyperlink on the screen.
- After clicking your desired admission application category, you will be presented with available applications in the Undergraduate and Post Graduate sub-categories. Certificate, Diploma and Bachelor Degree programmes fall under the Undergraduate sub-category while Post Graduate Diploma, Masters Degree, Doctor of Ministry and Doctor of Philosophy programmes fall under the Post Graduate sub-category.
- Click on the Undergraduate or Post Graduate link or the Application Details button beside each of them to get information about the admission application details and instructions.
- Note that you require a bank ATM card to make payment on the Portal for your Application Fee as well as a valid email address that is accessible to you, to use in the application process.
If you have any questions relating to the admission application process, please contact us via email through email@example.com or through any of the phone numbers listed on this website.
ECWA Theological Seminary Igbaja is accredited by the Association for Christian Theological Education in Africa (ACTEA) for Diploma, Bachelor of Arts, Master of Arts and Doctor of Ministry Programmes and afffiliated to the University of Ibadan for Bachelor of Arts (CRS) Programme.